Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

××Welcome to a world where legend and truth no longer differ.....××

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ensis The Noble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Magic : 30546
Location : in your closet, waiting until you fall asleep.... mwahahaha

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:57 am

Ensis The Noble Blue_g11

I landed softly upon the ground. i looked out at the glimmering sea and sighed. Sky Gryphons and Sea Gryphons would be soaring above the waves right now. but i was stuck as a Forest Gryphon. i dont care if they are rare. i thought, irked i want to soar over the waters! but my wings were not long enough to keep me steady and let me maneuver in the strong updrafts and unexpected winds of the sea. no, i was designed for the forest. to spiral around the trees and dodge them gracefully. i sighed there is no such thing as me being graceful i thought to myself
Back to top Go down
https://nightworldscreams.rpg-board.net
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Magic : 13757

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:11 am

A blurry object moved through the water swiftly. It swirved this way and that, but then suddenly disappeared. A large creature burst from the water and landed on the shore. A dragon. A fish was wriggling in his mouth, and he dropped it on the shore to dry his wings a bit.
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:31 am

i flared my wings, folded them back and laid back my plumage in the sign of respect and peace. i bowed low and let my plumage fluff back up "hello" i said, nodding. i inclined my head to the fish "it is still alive, are you going to end its' suffering?" i cocked my head to the side
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:43 am

Nodin looked at the griffin quietly, setting his wings down from the extended position he had them in to dry. He bent over and bit off the fish's head, its blood mixing with the dry sand. "There," he growled in his low voice. He shook off one wing, then the other before he began eating the fish. He ripped off chunk after chunk, swallowing them whole.
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:55 am

i nodded silently, studying the dragon. it wasnt a true dragon, i could tell that from how he ate.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Nodin finished eating and licked his chops. "Tastes better than grass..." he murmured quietly, then looked over at Ensis. He cocked his head slightly as he saw him staring. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:14 am

Ensis:
i bowed my head and said "you are no dragon, you do not move with the perfection and grace of one" i cocked my head curiously
Back to top Go down
AmericanShowJumper

AmericanShowJumper

Magic : 6772

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:23 am

Ensis The Noble Alector_Ref_Sheet_by_AlectorFencer

all of the sudden yet another gryphon appears
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:28 am

i look at the other gryphon and flare my wings in the sign of caution and hostility. i narrowed my eyes "sea gryphon" i hissed. they were the proud and arrogant breed of gryphons. i studied her wings, feeling a tinge of envy. they were large and long and beautiful, while mine just....... they were just...... they just were. i lower my wings and open my eyes to the normal wideness. i stand, my chest feathers puffing out, i was a proud animal. i might have been from lowly lineage and a very humble breed, but i still had my stubborn pride.
Back to top Go down
AmericanShowJumper

AmericanShowJumper

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:30 am

Shira: i land and bow my head with respect
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:53 am

i study her narrowly "greetings"
Back to top Go down
AmericanShowJumper

AmericanShowJumper

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:55 am

Shira: i mean no harm to you sir.
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:11 am

i nod "i know that. but my breed has seen many of lost meals and beatings by the way of the talon of your breed" i bow my head cautiously and say " i am Ensis, a forest gryphon of the house of Karn"
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:23 am

Nodin glanced from one creature to the other. He coughed a little and then smiled. "I'm not a real dragon," he said quietly, then he transformed to his stallion form. He pawed the earth viciously. "I have a few different forms."
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:20 am

i nodded quietly and say "hello, nodin. yes i know who you are"
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:27 am

Nodin's mane bristled a little. He didn't like not knowing those who knew him. "And where'd you learn that from?" he growled lightly, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:31 am

i shrugged "instinct i guess"
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:34 am

Nodin's eyes narrowed. He snorted and lifted his tail, pawed the earth again, then settled. "So what's your name then, gryphon?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:52 am

i bowed my head slightly and said proudly "i am Ensis, a forest gryphon of the house of Karn"
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:06 am

Nodin looked him over quietly, noticing his wings weren't completely made of feathers. "Okay then, Ensis. I'll introduce myself anyway," he said, smiling as the gryphon bowed. He bowed a little himself, though he didn't know why. "I am Nodin, a follower of the Goddess of Chaos, Eris."
Back to top Go down
AmericanShowJumper

AmericanShowJumper

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:13 am

Shira: i am Shira the Dependable
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:45 am

ensis:
i looked sideways at her and snorted "your only title is who you follow or your house." i shook my head. i then sniffed the air and flared my wings "well, nodin. i will be off." i beated my well muscled wings and lifted into the sky, i flew off into the distance
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:47 am

Nodin watched the gryphon fly away. He stood up straight and shook his mane. He glanced once at Shira before trotting down the beach and off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ensis The Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensis The Noble   Ensis The Noble Empty

Back to top Go down

Ensis The Noble
Page 1 of 1