Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

××Welcome to a world where legend and truth no longer differ.....××

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Brothers Come To Relax

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nora_Ookami

Nora_Ookami

Magic : 5799

The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Jun growled. "No thanks." He said. He shoved her a side. He grabbed Naoto by the shirt. He reached into his jacket, and grabbed the poison. He let go of Naoto, and forced him to open his mouth, and put a couple drops of poison his mouth.

Naoto closed his eye's, and fell to the ground a sleep.

Jun reached down, and grabbed Naoto by the back his jacket, and dragged him out the room, and out into the hall. He started to go down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
:]~~Nightsky
Admin

Magic : 20512

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Shin growled and ran after them "Freayza!" and she froze jun "bad move to mess with a witch" She growled and pulled a gun out , she healed Naoto and told him to run.

ooc:gtg bye
Back to top Go down
http://animal-life.forumotion.com/
Nora_Ookami

Nora_Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Naoto jumped up. He walked over to Jun, and pulled the poison out of his hands. Then he ran out of the hotel.

Jun growled. "If you want Naoto then just pay me. All he is, is just a wepon. Just give me 200$ and you can have Naoto and all the stuff he comes with. Naoto is not my brother anyways." Jun said.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Shin got ready for when he was unfrozen, "Really now? 200$? hm.... why should i let you go you when you put a gun up to my head.No one messes with shin".Shin put the gun to his neck and grinned,

(he can shoot her ..like in the leg or something..any of the spells only last a little while , )
Back to top Go down
Nora_Ookami

Nora_Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Jun grinned. "Yeah 200$." He said. Then he shot her in both legs, and quickly took the gun from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:33 am

Shin screamed at the pain the shot threw her legs, she fell to the ground and held her legs . She pulled her wallet out and handed Jun 200$ , "T..there..go and leave naoto alone..." Shin started bleeding quickly
Back to top Go down
Nora_Ookami

Nora_Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:06 am

Jun took the money. He smashed her gun. He looked at her. "Now don't let him get to out of hand." Jun grinned, and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:28 am

Shin growled and held her legs, shin pulled her phone out and texted Kuro, since you cant text the hospital, -for some strange reason she cant speak right now- she pressed send and started breathing heavily.She tryed crawling to her room but she fainted in the doorway,.

Message;
Help, Kuro...Call 911............ive been shot and am loseing blood fast,

Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Magic : 13767

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:09 am

The black wolf ran quickly down the street, his tongue lolling as he panted. He stopped and his nose twitched at the scent of blood. He growled and looked at the hotel, his eyes intense. Kuro quickly transformed and ran inside, up the stairs, following his nose. He came to the hallway and saw a body laying in a doorway. "Shin!" he said, then rushed to her side. He grabbed her and propped her up. "Shin, talk to me," he told her quickly. "Damn it.."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:18 am

Shin moaned and coughed, "Kuro..?" she mumbled
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:26 am

Kuro was kneeling as he suddenly felt a chilling warmth at his feet. He growled as blood from Shin's legs began to spread across the floor. "Sh*t...." he groaned, then looked at her. "I'm here Shin.."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:35 am

Shin was breathing heavy, "....Kuro ..."Shin growled on accident .."i cant think...i.. "
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:41 am

Kuro growled a little at her. "Don't talk anymore," he said, leaning her against the wall. He took off his shirt and used his teeth to rip shreds off. He wrapped them around her wounds quickly to temporarily stop the bleeding. He grabbed her again, lifting her up in his arms. He turned around and quickly but gently carried her outside. He ignored the people in the streets watching them.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:45 am

Shin flinched , when he lifted her but soon felt a little better, she closed her eyes slightly .
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:51 am

Kuro growled as he forgot where the hospital was. He tried using his nose, and he could smell it faintly, though he mostly smelled blood. He mumbled another curse and began carrying Shin in the direction of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Come To Relax   The Brothers Come To Relax - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brothers Come To Relax
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2