Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

××Welcome to a world where legend and truth no longer differ.....××

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashamed as Usual..:)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D3@thr0w
Admin
D3@thr0w

Magic : 12681

Ashamed as Usual..:) Empty
PostSubject: Ashamed as Usual..:)   Ashamed as Usual..:) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:17 am

Deathrow coughed, as she fell over in the Cemetary, breathing hard. She laid on her side, and felt her blood sing of pain, and death. She was sick, but she wouldnt let it stop her..

Spirits in your beds,
Wake and talk,
Just because you lost your heads,
Doesnt mean you cant..

Talk and comfort me,
Unlike the others in this world,
Show me you can see,
How I feel and understand..

I've seen so much,
And want to tell you of this life,
Dont hide in the mulch,
I dont want to be alone..

Deathrow whispered, and multiple spirits rose from the cold, wet ground. They all grumbled, and whispered, as Deathrow laid still. She smiled, happy as her song worked, but fell into a deep and deadly sleep..

The spirits murmured, as the giant wolf shimmered into a small slender girl. The glanced at each other, and covered her naked body with a warm blanket, that was left in their caskets.
Back to top Go down
D3@thr0w
Admin
D3@thr0w

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed as Usual..:)   Ashamed as Usual..:) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:33 am

Deathrow breathed slowly, in her deadly sleep. She knew if she didnt wake up, the dangerous disease she earned would kill her.She hissed angrily, and shot up. She coughed repeatedly, clearing her lunges. She opened her closed eyes, and smiled at the spirits."Thank you.."She spoke in the ancient tongues of the dead, and they all noblely bowed their ghostly heads. She continued to lay there, her body to weak to move..
Back to top Go down
D3@thr0w
Admin
D3@thr0w

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed as Usual..:)   Ashamed as Usual..:) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:45 am

Deathrow hummed and thought about another song the blood in her body whispered. She smiled and closed her eyes, her accent perfecting the words..

Desperate for destiny,
Lost in the dense woods,
My life in a never ending holiday,
Not wanting to go back on that rocky road..

I wish to be in the arms of my future,
But he succumbs to my anger,
My never ending hate,
So Im lost..

No one is willing to save this damsel,
For I am not in distress,
I am in a never ending pain,
Hiding from the truth..

Deathrow coughed, and the spirits comforted her, by listening to the songs of the Blood Singer. They sighed, and rested on the old tombstones that sat on the wet ground.
Back to top Go down
D3@thr0w
Admin
D3@thr0w

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed as Usual..:)   Ashamed as Usual..:) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:58 am

Deathrow finally stood up, her black eyes stressed."I need some food.."She whispered, her legs wobbly.She turned to the spirits, holding the blanket tightly to her cold body.

The time is near,
You all are good people,
Now disappear,
Return to thy's steeple..

I am going to find my path,
And Here is where I start,
I must face the wrath,
Of the life ahead of me..

The spirits smiled, and went back to their resting places. Deathrow smiled back, and stumbled through the cemetary, following the dark path that leads her further into her destiny..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed as Usual..:)   Ashamed as Usual..:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashamed as Usual..:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night World :: All Creatures :: Cemetary-
Jump to: