Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

××Welcome to a world where legend and truth no longer differ.....××

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kuro comes confused

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

Magic : 10092

Kuro comes confused - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:15 am

*i growled and stood up* you know kuro your just a whimp under that 'hard shell' of yours. *i laughed and looked at him then jasmine* i'm going home
Back to top Go down
http://smalltown.forumotion.com/forum.htm
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Magic : 13769

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:17 am

Kuro appeared behind Mark suddenly, gripping his back leg. He glared up at the wolf silently, then swung his head around, lifting Mark off the ground and sending him flying.
Back to top Go down
XxSwiftpawX12

XxSwiftpawX12

Magic : 6712

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:19 am

Will you both stop! She snapped. I swear i'll kill you both and I won't hold back, even if you are my mate or brother!
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:20 am

*when i landed i got up and growled at kuro but stayed there* kina's pulled it out of you. and now she's disapointed in you *i smiled getting what i wanted out of him*
Back to top Go down
XxSwiftpawX12

XxSwiftpawX12

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:30 am

Jasmine looked to Kuro then tackled Mark and growled at him MARK! SHUT UP! She snapped fiercly.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:31 am

Kuro stared angrily at Mark, then he charged at him, barreling into his side and throwing Jasmine off and landing on top of him. He grabbed the wolf's neck and clamped down, trying to cut off his air supply.
Back to top Go down
XxSwiftpawX12

XxSwiftpawX12

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:34 am

KURO STOP! YOU KILL HIM I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! I'LL HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! She snarled.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:44 am

Kuro flicked an ear in Jasmine's direction, listening to her screaming. He loosened his grip on Mark's throat so he could breathe, but then clamped down again, cutting off his air as he tried to torture the wolf for what he said.
Back to top Go down
XxSwiftpawX12

XxSwiftpawX12

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:48 am

Jasmine growled and pounced on to Kuro slamming him to the ground and held him down by the neck.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:51 am

Kuro struggled under Jasmine, trying to wrench from her grip. He tried manuevering his head so his jaws could get a grip on her front leg.
Back to top Go down
XxSwiftpawX12

XxSwiftpawX12

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:52 am

She put more force into holding him down now. Damnit Kuro snap out of it! She thought to him.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:55 am

Kuro snarled angrily but he stopped struggling. He stared up at her silently with his green eyes; glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
XxSwiftpawX12

XxSwiftpawX12

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:58 am

She let go of him and jumper back narrowing her eyes. I really can't trust you can't I? She said softly. She turned and picked up Leah. She glanced her head at Kuro and shook her head. Her eyes sadden. She walked off.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:03 am

Kuro layed where he was, then he sat up, his back to Jasmine. He stared at the ground, growling sadly. The downpour still persisted, and Kuro felt cold and hollow again.
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:49 am

*i stared at Kuro then got up and looked at him then my neck* you seriously need to snap out of it dude your not alone when you suffer *i turned to the direction Jasmine went and fallowed her scent to go to her*
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:40 am

Kuro sat where he was, staring at the ground as water dripped from his cold nose. I am always alone... After a few minutes, he stood and shook off, though he wasn't any dryer due to the continuous downpour. He walked off silently, heading he didn't care where to.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 am

Rain fell silently, the ground wet or covered with mud. The black wolf continued through it, walking without knowing where to. A dark forest suddenly appeared before him, its arms stretching to carry him in. The rain immediately stopped, its canopy too dense for any drops to hit the ground directly. Kuro came across a patch of soft moss, and layed down next to it. He looked in the direction he came from, trying to see through the misty veil that preceded the forest. He sighed and layed his head down. He planned on going home soon, but maybe after some rest, so he closed his eyes and fell asleep slowly.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 am

Kuro woke a few hours later, shivering as he layed on the ground. He was still covered with mud, though it was drying since he got out from the rain. He stood and shook off the remaining water, but then he staggered slightly. He coughed and breathed slowly, his throat suddenly sore. He growled, and then he looked out to the forest's entrance. It was still raining as hard as before. He sighed, then staggered again slightly. Kuro felt a sudden soft pulsing on his side and he went to inspect it. One of his wounds had reopened, and it was throbbing as blood trickled out and down his fur. He shook and then walked forward, heading to the entrance. As he walked into the rain, he steered himself in the direction that he thought the mansion was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuro comes confused   Kuro comes confused - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuro comes confused
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3