Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

××Welcome to a world where legend and truth no longer differ.....××

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trials and tribulations of the Coyote Wolf Pack

Go down 

Do ya like it
Yes
Trials and tribulations of the Coyote Wolf Pack Bar_left75%Trials and tribulations of the Coyote Wolf Pack Bar_right
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Trials and tribulations of the Coyote Wolf Pack Bar_left25%Trials and tribulations of the Coyote Wolf Pack Bar_right
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
AmericanShowJumper

AmericanShowJumper

Magic : 6778

Trials and tribulations of the Coyote Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Trials and tribulations of the Coyote Wolf Pack   Trials and tribulations of the Coyote Wolf Pack EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:54 am

Chapter one
The Fight
I lay in my den peacefully when Beta Savannah ran to the entrance of the den. I looked up and asked what is it? She said the pack got in a fight with the Ocean pack And Ranger, Comet, Black, and Blaksoul are hurt. I will be right there I told her. I grabbed some logs to carry the fallen wolves back to Camp. Where I would then heal them then put them in a Den. Me and Savannah waited to see if they would make it. Luckily we didn’t have to wait long before Blaksoul woke up. I sighed, as he might be the only one that would wake up. But then I got a surprise when the rest of them woke up.
Little did I know our pack went in to the Ocean packs territory to hunt because that’s where the hunting ground is And the Ocean pack had found out we were in their turf. As the hurt wolves went their separate ways to go to their dens. Delta Marta came up to me nuzzling my cheek in respect and asked what happened, why are some of the pack members hurt? I told her that our pack and the Ocean pack got in a fight and Ranger, Comet, Black, And Blaksoul got hurt. She sighed and went to her den and laid down I went back to comet and laid my head on him being careful
Back to top Go down
AmericanShowJumper

AmericanShowJumper

Magic : 6778

Trials and tribulations of the Coyote Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and tribulations of the Coyote Wolf Pack   Trials and tribulations of the Coyote Wolf Pack EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:10 am

Chapter three
A big surprise
I called the pack to a meeting at my den, to tell them my awesome news. I know you guys think we don’t have an alpha male but we do his name is Comet. Comet please come out here. A handsome white wolf appeared from behind me he licked my cheek I licked him back. The pack howled in celebration as they realized that I wasn’t lieing. Delta Marta and Beta Savannah came up to Comet and me. They came to ask if we where ok. We replied we are fine why do you ask? They replied we heard you guys were hurt. We asked them who had told them. Marta replied that Flame had told them. I asked Marta and Savannah to go back to their dens. We called Flame to our den to talk to her. Flame approached our den we asked her why she told a lie. She said because you never let me do anything. We simply said leave now! Our tails raised we said again leave now or die. She left as her ex pack mates watched with shame. Our lead fighter Black chased her out of the territory.

Chapter four
Angel’s sickness
The pack went out to hunt but the elk came to us this time. I stayed in the den because I did not feel well. As soon as the pack got back I limped out of the den to eat. All of the other members watched nervously. I limped back to den with the help of the beta Savannah and beta Riptide and delta Marta. Before I knew it Comet was laying next to me he asked what’s wrong I said I don’t know I felt weak this morning. He called the healer Breeze in to the den. She looked me over and asked can I feel your belly. I said yes whatever you need to do. She said well you must just be feeling weak because of all the stress of the pack. So you should stay in the den till you feel stronger. I said ok can you tell Fangpup I want to see him. She said sure and left the den. A little smart and rambunctious pup slid in my den. He said yes mother, I asked him do you want to try out for strongest pup? He replied YES I told him the tryouts are tomorrow. The next morning we got up very early because the strongest pup competion was today. I told my mate that our pup had some hard opponents like ocean pup from the ocean pack. I watched proud as my pup came in first in fastest runner, best fighter, hunter killing, elk hunting. When the time came to announce the winner I already knew who had won. The announcer said Fangpup is the winner! His father and me were so proud.

Chapter five
Fangpup

The best pup that ever lived was named Fangpup. He was the best because he was the strongest pup in Yellowstone national park and all the packs knew that. His mother name is Angel and his father Frost. On the day that Fangpup came in to the pack every ones faces lit up like a Christmas tree. He ran hard played hard. He was a smart and wicked little pup though only five weeks old he was strong. He loved his family as much as he loved killing elk. He always was wandering off or getting in trouble. He kept the pup sitters on their tails. One time his father and me went hunting next thing we know I found him trying to hunt with us.

Chapter six
The cold-hearted truth
The day after the strongest pup competion, I lay in the den waiting for the pack. The lead hunter Jet came into the den carrying a huge piece of meat. She gave it to me I ate it as soon as she left the den. I was still weak but I felt a little better. Comet came in to the den he asked how I feel. I replied I feel a little better just tired can you call the pack please. He howled the pack came running fast to the den. He said its ok it’s not an emergency Angel told me to call you guys. I told them that Beta Riptide will be the Alpha female while I recuperate. Which will be a couple days so please wait quietly. Every other day Riptide and Comet called the pack to the den there we had our pack meeting. After a week of rest I howled my loudest in a week the pack tried to match my howl, but they could not match it. They all went back to there duties, Comet slid in the den he said wow you must be feeling better. I replied yes I am and howled he howled with me this time matched my howl. Me and Comet and the rest of the pack went to hunt. We chased the bull elk Comet and the rest of the pack helped me. Under the weight of the pack and me the elk dropped. Comet and me ate first then the Betas then the Deltas then the rest of the pack. We drug the elk to the pack camp just then a herd of elk came running through behind them was our enemies the ocean pack were after them. Then the War clan came to the den and asked if they could take the elk carcass. I said no we killed we keep it so what do you say to that. They replied ok could we eat it if it stays here, I replied yes. After the War clan left Winter Love Pack came to our area they asked if we would help them hunt. We replied not right now we just got back. We all went to sleep that night but little did we know Comet had snuck out. The next day we woke up to find that Comet was nowhere to be found I cried, as I loved him so much. The next day we went hunting I heard a rustle in a bush I looked in the bush there was Comet with another female I recognized her it was Ocean mist the Beta from ocean pack. I looked at the pack I nodded we jumped in the bush I went toward ocean mist and pinned her down, the males of the pack pinned comet or as I call him traitor. I said to the females of the pack keep her here I stepped off her and walked over to the traitor Comet I asked him why did you cheat on me? He just replied you are not like Ocean mist she’s pretty, sweet, and not bossy. I just looked at him and cried you betrayed me; the lead protector pounced on Comet and said I have orders to get rid of you per angel. While Blaksoul took care of Comet the rest of the pack and me went back to the camp. I went to my den crying because I was betrayed; the next day we tried to hunt again but there was the traitor I snarled in hatred he turned and faced us I could tell he had been crying I asked what’s wrong he replied I hate you Ocean mist dumped me I replied maybe ill take you back I looked at the pack they were shaking their head no, my tail rose I said leave now although my face sad Im sorry. I called the pack and we went around him and we went back to the camp. The next day we tried again this time there was a dispersal in our path the pack started growling and snarling I put a stop to the snarl and growl festival. I asked who are you he replied Im Sephy and Im a dispersal I asked as my voice cracked as it is still a sore subject want to join our pack as alpha male, he replied ok he joined the pack next to me. Im Angel I said as my voice still cracked, He asked what’s wrong I told him my old mate betrayed me with Ocean mist. He replied im so sorry, I replied its ok it’s not your fault when we get back to the camp ill introduce you to the pack. He said ok, we ran to the camp I called the pack to meet me at my den the Betas are Savannah, Ranger, and Riptide, the Deltas are Marta and Deathless, The Lead Protector is Blaksoul, Lead fighter is Black, Fighter Sniper, Lead Hunter Jet, Hunter Wolfzilla, Alphas Pup Fangpup, Alphas Pup RiflePup, Alphas Pup AngelPup, Alphas Pup Scarpup, Pup SnowPup, Pup Clawpup, Pup Kyah, Pup Dani. That’s the pack I said as I panted, he said wow that’s amazing I looked at him surprised. I released the other pack members they went straight to their dens I lead Sephy to our den. There is where my new alpha male and me and slept. I told Sephy I love you he just simply licked me all over. I smiled as he let me lay my head on his back like the traitor did I sighed as I had a dream about the traitor not knowing he was in the camp I heard a gasp from outside the den I looked up there was the traitor I growled loud so the pack would wake up to help me get rid of this traitor they came running to the den and Sephy had already woke and was standing in front of me. I asked the traitor what he wanted he replied I wanted to see if you would take me back but I see you have found a replacement. Yeah what do you care you lying cheater. He replied you’re loving, and a good leader. He licked my cheek trying to get me to take him back I jerked away and stood behind my new mate Sephy growled at him. I howled as fast and as loud I could the pack quickly replied with their own howl and came running. They chased the traitor from the camp he ran like the cheater he is. A couple weeks later I found him with Ocean mist the whole pack started snarling I replied I see that you did not stay away from each other very long they snarled at me all of the sudden I fainted I heard the pack fighting off the enemies I woke in the den. After ten weeks of hunting and fighting I called Breeze in the den she asked what’s wrong I told her I am having belly pain she just smiled and said your going to have pups I looked at her surprised I told her I didn’t know I was expecting pups. She looked at me surprised then shook it off.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1