Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

××Welcome to a world where legend and truth no longer differ.....××

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kuro's Training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Magic : 13773

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:22 am

A black wolf came to a stop at the edge of the woods. Once there, he transformed and looked around. He walked out of the bushes, his hands in his pockets, and towards the school. He went inside and past the front desk. He walked down a long corridor and looked out the windows. There were stables, some horses, and even a few people riding around on their horses. He continued on and stopped in front of a door. He opened it and walked down a stoney path until he stood in front of the building he had hoped for.

A large sign appeared before him. Dojo

The sign was fixed atop a large old-fashioned chinese dojo waiting to train those who searched for it. Kuro smiled as he stared at it. Before going in, he decided to look around. Behind the building, there were straw dummies to practice on. Kuro looked at them, widened his stance, and then lunged at one of them. He kicked its head clean off and sent it flying into a tree. Kuro landed quietly and stood straight, the smile moving further across his face.
Back to top Go down
blood+

blood+

Magic : 5559
Location : Ca!! the most awesome place!!!! where singers and actors are!! oh yeah!

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:23 am

Shamika Arkuma saw him and smiled, then she said "hello, welcome to this school" she giggled a little bit and transformed into her human form.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:31 am

Kuro looked at her. He nodded slightly. "Uh..thanks...do you work here?" he asked, turning to face her.
Back to top Go down
blood+

blood+

Location : Ca!! the most awesome place!!!! where singers and actors are!! oh yeah!

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:42 pm

BlueWolf008 wrote:
Kuro looked at her. He nodded slightly. "Uh..thanks...do you work here?" he asked, turning to face her.

Shamika: "umm? No I don`t, but I am a student."
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:40 am

Kuro raised an eyebrow. "You are? Then I guess I'm not the only one.." he growled, slightly disappointed. He quickly shook it off and looked back at the practice dummies.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:18 am

Kuro walked towards them, and then lunged as they came close. He made multiple attacks on each one, pretending they were actual people, and targeting vital spots. He stopped his attacks suddenly and then remembered one of the other skills he came to learn. Balance. Helooked over at some giant rocks jutting from the ground. He grinned. This place has everything for all my needs... Kuro walked over to them and leapt atop one. Once there, he began making wide leaps across the across their pointed tips, trying to steady his balance.
Back to top Go down
blood+

blood+

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:35 am

Shamika sighed and walked away to a bench, she morphed into her Cheetah form and sighed again, wishing someone actually liked her for who she is.

Kuro's Training T-M0096%20Stalking%20Cheetah
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 am

Kuro jumped down from the rock he was on and took a deep breath, closing his eyes. He exhaled quickly and smiled. When he looked around and spotted the cheetah, he gave a quizzical look.
Back to top Go down
blood+

blood+

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:04 am

BlueWolf008 wrote:
Kuro jumped down from the rock he was on and took a deep breath, closing his eyes. He exhaled quickly and smiled. When he looked around and spotted the cheetah, he gave a quizzical look.

Shamika sighed again and walked away to a rabbit and pounced on it and ripped it`s ear off.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:08 am

Kuro shrugged and walked up to a dummy. He transformed to a wolf and began ripping at the dummies, training his teeth. He leapt across the rocks too, so he could strengthen his legs and increase his balance even more.
Back to top Go down
blood+

blood+

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:09 am

BlueWolf008 wrote:
Kuro shrugged and walked up to a dummy. He transformed to a wolf and began ripping at the dummies, training his teeth. He leapt across the rocks too, so he could strengthen his legs and increase his balance even more.
She started to eat quietly with blood covering her face.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:15 am

Kuro jumped down and shook his coat. He transformed back and looked around. "I think I'm gonna like it here," he growled, smiling. He went over to a water fountain and splashed some of the cool water on his face.
Back to top Go down
blood+

blood+

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:18 am

BlueWolf008 wrote:
Kuro jumped down and shook his coat. He transformed back and looked around. "I think I'm gonna like it here," he growled, smiling. He went over to a water fountain and splashed some of the cool water on his face.
She looked at him and smiled, thinking he is kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Magic : 30562
Location : in your closet, waiting until you fall asleep.... mwahahaha

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:18 am

Shay:
Kuro's Training Shay1014
i walked in, carrying Tashi and i spotted the theif "you" i spat. "estheritis, de emotiis!!"" i screeched. the spell was to freeze him, and it did its job. kuro was frozen with a hand up, splashing water. i set tashi down and walked to him. i slapped him across his face, hard "you miserable splat! you better pay me the two hundred you owe smasher shop or else, you better bet your bleedin stars, you are dead!" my eyes flashed black and back to violet.

Tashi:
Kuro's Training Tashy113
i clawed at the mat, growling at the theif

shay:
i narrowed my eyes "take your pick"
Back to top Go down
https://nightworldscreams.rpg-board.net
blood+

blood+

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:20 am

She gasped and said "wow she is a tough girl."
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:21 am

Kuro glared at her. He tried to move his hand but it wouldn't work. He could look around, but the rest of his body wouldn't follow. He stared at her and growled, but other than that, kept silent.
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:22 am

shay;
i smiled at the girl and gave her a card with the number to smasher shop on it "thatnks hon" i turned back to kuro and pushed him to te ground, i put the heel of my stiletto pumps on his adams apple "i will not hold back" i whispered fiercely

tashi;
i hissed and spat
Back to top Go down
blood+

blood+

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:22 am

BlueWolf008 wrote:
Kuro glared at her. He tried to move his hand but it wouldn't work. He could look around, but the rest of his body wouldn't follow. He stared at her and growled, but other than that, kept silent.
Shamika hopped out of the bushes and morphed nack into her human form and started painting her nails black. And took the card and smiled.
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:23 am

OOC: can he move now or not?
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:26 am

shay;
i snapped my fingers, breaking the spell "whatcha say, asser?" i asked angrily, my heel still on his throat
Back to top Go down
blood+

blood+

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:26 am

Shamika walked over to her and said "where did you learn those moves?."
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:28 am

Kuro could feel the movement coming back to his fingers, but he didn't try to break away. "I don't have any money.." he growled quietly, glaring up at Shay.
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:29 am

shay;
i smiled "im a witch, darling, its in my genes. so, doubled with PMS, i guess it just comes natural" i said, my eyes locked onto kuros
Back to top Go down
~BlueWolf008

~BlueWolf008

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 am

Kuro growled and grabbed Shay's leg. He twisted his arms and flung her off. Kuro got up quickly and backed away slightly, staring at them. "I don't have any money," he repeated.
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:40 am

shay;
i caught myself in the air and somersaulted to the ground. "fine, then looks like your new job is mopping the floors" i said to him.

tashi;
i growled and flung myself onto kuro with a leap. my kitten-sized form darting onto his face. i clawed at his eyes. all the while screaming in my language: "you nasty, disgusting, foul, thing!!!! you do not hurt my master!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Training   Kuro's Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuro's Training
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night World :: All Creatures :: School-
Jump to: