Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

××Welcome to a world where legend and truth no longer differ.....××

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the transformation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

Magic : 30546
Location : in your closet, waiting until you fall asleep.... mwahahaha

the transformation Empty
PostSubject: the transformation   the transformation EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:27 am

Eris:
the transformation Goddes10
i apeared in my room:
the transformation Pink_f11
oh god! i though its pink! i giggled again "what in the world?" i said to the trees more than myself. i sighed and smiled (smiling? giggling? what happen to the goddess of chaos and lust?). i decided to ask the stars. i leapt into the trees and reached the top of one, i looked at the stars dotted across the sky and said "what is happening to me? i am the goddess of lust and chaos! i am the personification of destruction... arent i?" i stared at the stars for a long time, then a shadowy figure appeare next to my on the branch i was sitting on. she grinned (i think) and said in a small, whispery voice "Child. Your duty has been fufilled!" i looked at her (huh?)
the shadowy figure nodded "you were never actually the goddess of chaos and lust, silly girl" it pinched my cheek (uh... okay? shadows pinching me? wtf?) "no" it paused "you were only here to fill in for the real one. your neice, Darcie" i gasped and the shadow nodded (most likely anyways...) "yes, dear child. your powers are coming into what you were meant to be. now that the position of goddess of chaos and lust is filled, you can show your true colors!!"
i quirked an eyebrow (uhm... kay. old shadow lady is on crack or what?) she just laughed and said "your true name is Hecate. you are truly the goddess of wild things and crossroads." my eyes widened . the shaodw stepped foreward and touched my forehead, muttering words i coul not hear. the shadow stepped back (i hope i didnt get a disease... she doesnt look exactly clean) and said "now you have your true powers and your true looks. good bye, Hecate" the shadow vanished and i hopped out of the tree and towards a mirror. i looked in the galls and gasped. the shadow thing was right!! i started to cry out of happiness. i was no longer eris..... i was Hecate....

the transformation Hecate10
the transformation _hecat10

i was... free of my anger now. i raised my hands to the sky and felt a new power surge into my veins. a free and wild power. but it wasnt bad.. it was ind, peaceful. i laughed and thanked the stars and sky above. " I drop the chains i have beheld for ages and begin once more as a new soul! i sat on the forest floor of my bedroom and cries in joy and sorrow. in happiness and just pure freedom.
Back to top Go down
https://nightworldscreams.rpg-board.net
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

the transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: the transformation   the transformation EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:32 am

so eris is not eris, but Hecate:
Goddess of the wild places, childbirth and the crossroads. She is closely associated with magic and witchcraft. Her name is said to be derived from the Greek word hekas meaning "far off" describing her unworldly, shamanic nature.
was originally a goddess of the wilderness and childbirth. In Ptolemaic Alexandria she ultimately achieved her connotations as a goddess of sorcery. Hecate, Greek goddess of the three paths, guardian of the household, protector of everything newly born, and the goddess of witchcraft

A beautiful and powerful goddess in her own right, the Greek goddess Hecate was the only one of the ancient Titans who Zeus allowed to retain their authority once the Olympians seized control. Zeus shared with Hecate, and only her, the awesome power of giving humanity anything she wished (or withholding it if she pleased).

Usually classified as a "moon goddess", her kingdoms were actually three-fold . . . the earth, sea, and sky. Having the power to create or withhold storms undoubtedly played a role in making her the goddess who was the protector of shepherds and sailors.
Back to top Go down
D3@thr0w
Admin
D3@thr0w

Magic : 12680

the transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: the transformation   the transformation EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:34 am

So wait, what about Darcie? :O What do you mean about the thingy with her or something like that..?
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

the transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: the transformation   the transformation EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:23 am

(darcie is the true goddess of lust and chaos)
Back to top Go down
D3@thr0w
Admin
D3@thr0w

Magic : 12680

the transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: the transformation   the transformation EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:24 am

Then what's Lucian? I dont know what you might think he should be.
Back to top Go down
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

the transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: the transformation   the transformation EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:39 am

(maybe the god of light, righteousness and day Smile )
Back to top Go down
:]~~Nightsky
Admin

Magic : 20502

the transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: the transformation   the transformation EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:42 am

Hm, maybe , i wanted him to turn evil since someone went and killed my evil god in one post (against rules but eh, Adonis was a a$$) but i guess he could be the Good guy lol, so ya can choose,

I also had an idea that Lucian got on Eris's nerves and Eris gav Darcie the job to kill her brother so she could fulfill her rightful spot as (eris ? Darcie? the goddess of chaos ,war and lust)but Darcie cant do it so she turns Lucian evil and cruel so she can still be queen
But Idc lol i talk to much so bye!!!
Back to top Go down
http://animal-life.forumotion.com/
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

the transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: the transformation   the transformation EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:28 am

it isnt eris anymore. it is hecate
Back to top Go down
Admin

Magic : 20502

the transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: the transformation   the transformation EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:30 am

ok , well then i guess we cant my plan anymore,....Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://animal-life.forumotion.com/
××Eris××
Admin
××Eris××

the transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: the transformation   the transformation EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:23 am

lol sry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: the transformation   the transformation Empty

Back to top Go down

the transformation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night World :: All Creatures :: ~*~Temple~*~-
Jump to: