Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
yo dawg! log in please!
Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

××Welcome to a world where legend and truth no longer differ.....××

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lindsey.........................................................................

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

Magic : 6079

Lindsey......................................................................... Empty
PostSubject: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:21 am

We come in.
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

Magic : 10092

Lindsey......................................................................... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:22 am

*I lay her on a bed and watched the doc do his stuff while i held her hand*
Back to top Go down
http://smalltown.forumotion.com/forum.htm
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:26 am

L:I push...........

Fade out

Fade IN

Later:
L: i hold the baby. (boy or girl?)
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 am

(idc she's the one who got prego with out him)

*i smiled* it's human
Back to top Go down
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:28 am

(it wasn't her fault. Girl)

L: "Sam what should we name her?"
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:32 am

(i know9)

*i shruged* um..... Beth
Back to top Go down
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:34 am

"Ok i like that name. "

(you want to play her?)
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:40 am

(um...sure?)

*i smiled adn kissed her head*
Back to top Go down
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:42 am

(ok cause idc)

L:i smile and look at Beth
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:44 am

(k i will)

Beth: *I reached up to momma and grabed her hair*
Back to top Go down
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:44 am

I smile "Hello Beth." i hold her up for Sam to take. "Here you hold her." i say
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:47 am

Sam: *i took her looking at lindsey asking if it was ok then i just took her*
Beth: *i giggled*
Back to top Go down
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:48 am

I laugh. "she likes you"
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:50 am

Sam: *i sat on her bed looking her*
Beth: *i smiled*
Back to top Go down
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:51 am

Docter/Dude: "You'll have to stay the night to make sure then tomorrow you can go home."
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:52 am

Sam: *I nodded playing with beth's hand*
Back to top Go down
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:53 am

DD: i leave

L: i smile. Then i say: "Mske sure Beth sleeps too." before i fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:57 am

Sam: *i nodded and kissed her head*
beth: *i yawn and fall asleep*
Back to top Go down
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:58 am

I sleep
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:00 am

Sam: *i put beth down with her mom and watched them*
Back to top Go down
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:02 am

(supper bye)
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:03 am

(k)
Back to top Go down
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:53 pm

Next Morning

L:i wake up
Back to top Go down
LostDreamsFoundLife

LostDreamsFoundLife

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:22 pm

*i woke up about the same time as her from leaning on my chair* hey
Back to top Go down
*Starrysky*

*Starrysky*

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:24 pm

"Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lindsey.........................................................................   Lindsey......................................................................... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lindsey.........................................................................
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next